Recent News and Resources
- Increase treatment capacity & reduce gaps in service
- Continue to advocate for a Level III Withdrawal Management Facilities in SSM & area.
- Reduce, prevent & delay substance use among youth & adults.
- Improve the service user experience.
- Address accessibility concerns by increasing the number of services staff and hours of operation.
- Reduced wait times & enhance integration between service organiations
- Reduce crime, the supply of substances & community harms.
- Increase treatment capacity & access to services for youth.
- Maximize public awareness of the harms associated with substance use and decrease stigma & discrimination
- Establish a process for collaborative funding to support the projects of the drug strategy.
- Increase availability of service for people with complex health needs.
Quick glance at the situation in Sault Ste. Marie and Area
View our full findings in this report: